Saturday, August 12, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy... Everyday its the same, such monotony will kill me... Anyway, managed to do alot of homework yesterday but there is still alot alot alot!!! Haiz, anyway, every saturday seeing my piano teacher's pissed off face can spoil my whole day instantly. So ya, the day started off like no other, with a grouchy teacher at my doorstep at 9.15... Then it ended at 10.15 sharp... like torture, and the thought of piano exams coming the following week does not help at all, hmmmm...

Did PW at kenneth's house today, it was only me at first, then peggy came to join us. Must say we accomplished at least half of the WR, though we could have done more if we werent distracted by the malicious vandalisation of the picture of kian's yan's prom night.. haha... I left at around 5, was super late in meeting my fren...

Arrived at city hall at 6.35, she was always earlier then me, which made me feel super guilty... :( ... We had fish and co.'s fish and chips... Ya, which we then realised couldnt be paid by a POSB card, so she had to draw money out. (lol, if not we have to wash plates to pay back, haha...)Which brings me to talk about the fireworks festival... we tried to hurry there at 8.30, which was a super stupid thing to do cos the place was so crowded and i didnt feel so well. (we could have camped dere!) haha, so back to the story, the whole place was filled with cigarette smoke and it was stuffy and humid.. :( The fireworks that came out was worth it though, it was artistic and creative and awesome and etc etc etc... haha.. so after that we took a few photos and went to get drinks at mac, gt lost at raffles and ended up walking back to the esplanade. We talked abit then went home, it was quite fun though, and i enjoyed myself, haha..

WELL, its back to mugging and i m doing EOM now, sucky PW, so ya.. nite BLOG..


-Sayonara-